Terms and Conditions
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our farm and thank you for booking with Urban Connection Australia Pty Ltd.
By completing your booking and finalising payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Payments & Booking Confirmation
The agreed dates for the duration of your stay will be secured upon full payment and return of the signed terms and conditions. Check-In is any time after 2pm on your day of check-in. Check-Out is any time before 10am on day of check-out.
A security deposit will be taken in the form of a pre-authorisation on the day of check-in at a rate of 10% of the total invoice value or a minimum of $200.
We understand that sometimes cancellations need to be made. In this event, 100% refund will be issued 5 days before check-in. Cancellation within 5 days of check-in is non-refundable. Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note – the same policy applies for any Covid related health orders.
Infants & Children
Infants who are using a porta cot stay free. Any other person or child staying is required to be counted in total guests staying.
This is a non-smoking house, any smoking inside the house will incur additional cleaning fees.
Events & Parties
We have a strict no parties policy, this includes bucks & hens weekends. If you wish to hold an event, please reach out to Alecia on 0424 410 780 to book. Separate terms and condition apply.
We do not permit pets to stay.
Damage to the Property
The Guest listed on this agreement is responsible for damage that occurs to the property; or loss, or damage that occurs to furniture or equipment as a result of their actions or their guests. The cost will of the repair or rectification of the damage will be charged to the Guest.
- Upon booking confirmation, we require a credit card number for a pre-authorisation that will be processed on the day of check-in.
- The authorisation may be used to cover incidental items including but not limited to, security bond or deposit for any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
- The pre-authorisation process validates your credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
- The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the card issuer for a period of up to 7 days from the date of pre-authorisation, where the duration of the stay is longer than 7 days, the pre-authorisation will be re-freshed until check-out. The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For more information on this practice please contact your card issuer.
- Once a pre-authorisation has been made, the funds will be released on departure.
- Where a credit card is not available a minimum $200.00 cash deposit will be required on check-in.
Last updated: 7th April 2023