building strong, resiliant youth
– Young Achievers programs –
DEVELOPING MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS
Life is not a destination, but a journey of self-discovery, trial and error, and growth.
We were not born professionals, but develop our skillset along the way.
What if we could learn more about ourselves through nature? After all, plants and animals have been on earth much longer than humans.
Equine Assisted Learning (EAL)
Our Youth EAL programs run for 8 – 12 weeks and are based on the building block curriculum.
Each of the programs has an objective – yet all objectives are built into each program. We work with one solid objective at a time and keep building on these skills each week.
The 12 objectives are:
- Understanding Your Teacher
- Building Relationships
- Pressure & Release
- Problem Solving
- Body Language
Our Youth Horticultural Programs are objective-based activities that inspire participants’ natural curiosity.
The activities compliment the objectives from our EAL programs. This means programs can be run consecutively or in parallel.
The programs run for 8 to 12 weeks and are developed around 4 main categories. Programs are tailored to the season and availability of plant material.
- Nutrition – Edible landscaping
- Pollinators – How our food is grown
- Soil Environment & what this means to the success of growing food
- Plant Science – The imperfections in nature that lead to survival
THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOU
- Young Achievers – Authentic Leadership
- Holiday Fun – School Holiday programs
- Be Kinder – Anti-bullying
- Engagement – Youth at Risk
All Youth programs may be conducted as individual formats or combined into half or full day workshops.
Yoga & Meditation may also be added to any program as a time for relaxation and reflection.
We have the ability to tailor the programs to your needs.
Contact Us to enquire about the right Young Achiever program for you.